501st Airborne Regiment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
501st Airborne Regiment

We are the 502 and we are ready to kick some ass!

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Andy you lucky SOB
What areb you favorate perks? Icon_minitimeby Keith3618 Sun Oct 05, 2008 9:11 pm

» Custom Charactor voting on Light Machine Guns
What areb you favorate perks? Icon_minitimeby Keith3618 Sun Jul 13, 2008 2:32 pm

» What prestige are u so i can install a CoD4 avy
What areb you favorate perks? Icon_minitimeby Keith3618 Sun Jul 13, 2008 2:31 pm

» About the 360 topic leaders
What areb you favorate perks? Icon_minitimeby Keith3618 Sun Jul 13, 2008 2:30 pm

» What rank are you.
What areb you favorate perks? Icon_minitimeby Keith3618 Sun Jul 13, 2008 2:29 pm

» Clan war with Livin' Legend
What areb you favorate perks? Icon_minitimeby Keith3618 Sun Jul 13, 2008 2:27 pm

» Your Favorite Submachine Gun
What areb you favorate perks? Icon_minitimeby sasan360 Sat Jul 12, 2008 12:36 am

» Clan WAR with ATK
What areb you favorate perks? Icon_minitimeby Kenshi Thu Jul 10, 2008 9:35 am

» Clan tag for clan wars
What areb you favorate perks? Icon_minitimeby sasan360 Wed Jul 09, 2008 2:39 am

What areb you favorate perks?

Go down 
+2
Keith3618
sasan360
6 posters
AuthorMessage
sasan360
Colonel
Colonel
sasan360

What areb you favorate perks? Empty
PostSubject: What areb you favorate perks?   What areb you favorate perks? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 6:02 pm

Mine are sleight of hand bandolier and steady aim
Back to top Go down
Keith3618
General
General
Keith3618

PostSubject: Re: What areb you favorate perks?   What areb you favorate perks? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 6:16 pm

sasan360 wrote:

same
Back to top Go down
https://1stinfdiv.forumotion.com
Kenshi
General
General
Kenshi

PostSubject: Re: What areb you favorate perks?   What areb you favorate perks? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 9:00 am

sasan360 wrote:
LOL, used to be the exact same perks. Now mines are, Iron lungs, Claymore, and stopping power. This is for my sniping class.
Back to top Go down
Signal
Lance Corpral
Lance Corpral
Signal

PostSubject: Re: What areb you favorate perks?   What areb you favorate perks? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 11:22 am

Assault

C4 or Bandolier (you must learn how to use these, they are amazing)
Stopping Power
Martyrdom or Steady Aim

SMGs

Either
Claymore, C4, or Bandolier
Stopping power or UAV Jammer
Martyrdom or Steady Aim

LMGs
RPG
Double Tap or Stopping Power
Martyrdom

Shotguns
3 frags
Sleight of Hand
Steady Aim

Sniper
Claymore
Stopping Power
Iron Lungs

Bandolier is actually one of the best perks out there, especially if you are running around spraying and sneaking
Back to top Go down
Keith3618
General
General
Keith3618

PostSubject: Re: What areb you favorate perks?   What areb you favorate perks? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 2:44 pm

Signal wrote:
Assault

C4 or Bandolier (you must learn how to use these, they are amazing)
Stopping Power
Martyrdom or Steady Aim

SMGs

Either
Claymore, C4, or Bandolier
Stopping power or UAV Jammer
Martyrdom or Steady Aim

LMGs
RPG
Double Tap or Stopping Power
Martyrdom

Shotguns
3 frags
Sleight of Hand
Steady Aim

Sniper
Claymore
Stopping Power
Iron Lungs

Bandolier is actually one of the best perks out there, especially if you are running around spraying and sneaking

i agree but hmmmmmm Assult is bandoiler sligt of hand (or watever its called. Steady aim
Back to top Go down
Signal
Lance Corpral
Lance Corpral
Signal

PostSubject: Re: What areb you favorate perks?   What areb you favorate perks? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 10:23 am

Nope, use stopping power, it reduces killing time from (guess) 1 second to half a second. I use it in almost all my classes
Back to top Go down
Keith3618
General
General
Keith3618

PostSubject: Re: What areb you favorate perks?   What areb you favorate perks? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 10:36 am

Signal wrote:
Nope, use stopping power, it reduces killing time from (guess) 1 second to half a second. I use it in almost all my classes

i like the hand thing cuz when im up in a cloose range battle it helps a lot.
Back to top Go down
Signal
Lance Corpral
Lance Corpral
Signal

PostSubject: Re: What areb you favorate perks?   What areb you favorate perks? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 3:12 pm

Keith3618 wrote:
Signal wrote:

i like the hand thing cuz when im up in a cloose range battle it helps a lot.

In a close range battle, its over before you reload if you use stopping power...
Back to top Go down
Keith3618
General
General
Keith3618

PostSubject: Re: What areb you favorate perks?   What areb you favorate perks? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 3:30 pm

its awsome if a guy is about to kill u cuz your reloading u just pop him with a quick 3 shot burst.
Back to top Go down
sasan360
Colonel
Colonel
sasan360

PostSubject: Re: What areb you favorate perks?   What areb you favorate perks? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 5:24 pm

ummmm.... actually i beg to differ LOL. sleight of hand is for convenience[even tho i use it], but stopping power has a certain lingo to it that idunno maybe sends people on their way a lot faster. LOL's, anyone?
Back to top Go down
Keith3618
General
General
Keith3618

PostSubject: Re: What areb you favorate perks?   What areb you favorate perks? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 5:32 pm

sasan360 wrote:
ummmm.... actually i beg to differ LOL. sleight of hand is for convenience[even tho i use it], but stopping power has a certain lingo to it that idunno maybe sends people on their way a lot faster. LOL's, anyone?

it takes 3 shots to kill some one with the M4 and i dont do 2 shot bursts. i do like 8 so stopping powers worthless.
Back to top Go down
Signal
Lance Corpral
Lance Corpral
Signal

PostSubject: Re: What areb you favorate perks?   What areb you favorate perks? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 6:01 pm

Keith3618 wrote:
sasan360 wrote:

it takes 3 shots to kill some one with the M4 and i dont do 2 shot bursts. i do like 8 so stopping powers worthless.
I didn't know you could do two shot bursts...
Back to top Go down
Keith3618
General
General
Keith3618

PostSubject: Re: What areb you favorate perks?   What areb you favorate perks? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 6:46 pm

Signal wrote:
Keith3618 wrote:
sasan360 wrote:

I didn't know you could do two shot bursts...

its hard
Back to top Go down
Ewok_Warrior
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: What areb you favorate perks?   What areb you favorate perks? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 2:21 am

I usually use my stealth class (since i play Search and Destroy mostly) In which i use
Bomb Squad (This is a really good class. So many people think it sucks, but when i've gone to plant the bomb, it saves my life by showing the clamores around it.)
UAV Jammer or Stopping Power
Deep Impact
Back to top Go down
Signal
Lance Corpral
Lance Corpral
Signal

PostSubject: Re: What areb you favorate perks?   What areb you favorate perks? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 11:53 am

I found out that deep impact doesn't actually contribute to them dying, it just slows them down when they're running. I use Martyrdom, last stand and iron lungs, and about bomb squad, its actually great
Back to top Go down
Kenshi
General
General
Kenshi

PostSubject: Re: What areb you favorate perks?   What areb you favorate perks? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 11:57 am

What?

I use Deep Impact, iron lungs, and claymore for my sniping class.
Back to top Go down
Keith3618
General
General
Keith3618

PostSubject: Re: What areb you favorate perks?   What areb you favorate perks? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 4:12 pm

Kenshi wrote:
What?

snipeng class for me is

iron lungs clamores and over kill
Back to top Go down
Kenshi
General
General
Kenshi

PostSubject: Re: What areb you favorate perks?   What areb you favorate perks? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 7:28 pm

Keith3618 wrote:
Kenshi wrote:
What?

snipeng class for me is

I do mobile sniping in places like downfall.
Back to top Go down
Keith3618
General
General
Keith3618

PostSubject: Re: What areb you favorate perks?   What areb you favorate perks? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 12:35 am

Kenshi wrote:
Keith3618 wrote:
Kenshi wrote:
What?

snipeng class for me is

I do mobile sniping in places like downfall.

when i do mobile snipeng i have a ACOG scope on
Back to top Go down
Signal
Lance Corpral
Lance Corpral
Signal

PostSubject: Re: What areb you favorate perks?   What areb you favorate perks? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 10:31 am

Keith, if you want a tip, do not use an acog scope with a sniper. Use your m14. It has almost the same damage, but when you are running around. its alot easier to hit people with, and it can actually hit people when you aren't zoomed in
Back to top Go down
Keith3618
General
General
Keith3618

PostSubject: Re: What areb you favorate perks?   What areb you favorate perks? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 10:36 am

Signal wrote:
Keith, if you want a tip, do not use an acog scope with a sniper. Use your m14. It has almost the same damage, but when you are running around. its alot easier to hit people with, and it can actually hit people when you aren't zoomed in

i dont ave a M14 Embarassed im lvl 25 1st prestige.
Back to top Go down
EMOandy
Private
Private
EMOandy

PostSubject: Re: What areb you favorate perks?   What areb you favorate perks? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 9:31 pm

Sniper- Claymore, Stopping power(hardcore- overkill), Iron Lung.(ACOG scope- Deep impact)
SMG- Bandolier, stopping power(hardcore- UAV jammer), last stand( hardcore-dead silence)
Assualt- Bomb squad, stopping power, extreme conditioning

Rarely use shotgun or LMG.
Back to top Go down
Keith3618
General
General
Keith3618

PostSubject: Re: What areb you favorate perks?   What areb you favorate perks? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 10:43 pm

EMOandy wrote:
Sniper- Claymore, Stopping power(hardcore- overkill), Iron Lung.(ACOG scope- Deep impact)
SMG- Bandolier, stopping power(hardcore- UAV jammer), last stand( hardcore-dead silence)
Assualt- Bomb squad, stopping power, extreme conditioning

Rarely use shotgun or LMG.

nice
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What areb you favorate perks?   What areb you favorate perks? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What areb you favorate perks?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
501st Airborne Regiment :: CoD 4 Talk :: CoD 4 Chat-
Jump to: