501st Airborne Regiment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
501st Airborne Regiment

We are the 502 and we are ready to kick some ass!

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Andy you lucky SOB
Andy you lucky SOB Icon_minitimeby Keith3618 Sun Oct 05, 2008 9:11 pm

» Custom Charactor voting on Light Machine Guns
Andy you lucky SOB Icon_minitimeby Keith3618 Sun Jul 13, 2008 2:32 pm

» What prestige are u so i can install a CoD4 avy
Andy you lucky SOB Icon_minitimeby Keith3618 Sun Jul 13, 2008 2:31 pm

» About the 360 topic leaders
Andy you lucky SOB Icon_minitimeby Keith3618 Sun Jul 13, 2008 2:30 pm

» What rank are you.
Andy you lucky SOB Icon_minitimeby Keith3618 Sun Jul 13, 2008 2:29 pm

» Clan war with Livin' Legend
Andy you lucky SOB Icon_minitimeby Keith3618 Sun Jul 13, 2008 2:27 pm

» Your Favorite Submachine Gun
Andy you lucky SOB Icon_minitimeby sasan360 Sat Jul 12, 2008 12:36 am

» Clan WAR with ATK
Andy you lucky SOB Icon_minitimeby Kenshi Thu Jul 10, 2008 9:35 am

» Clan tag for clan wars
Andy you lucky SOB Icon_minitimeby sasan360 Wed Jul 09, 2008 2:39 am

Andy you lucky SOB

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Signal
Lance Corpral
Lance Corpral
Signal

Andy you lucky SOB Empty
PostSubject: Andy you lucky SOB   Andy you lucky SOB Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 1:04 am

You have a NAP with Optimus. I'm trying to get one from him, and an alliance invite too. Razz
BTW, Um, would you be able to sit my Classic server account for a few days? We are going to a friends house at a lake in Ontario, except he is banned from computers, so that means I can't check anything either.
Back to top Go down
EMOandy
Private
Private
EMOandy

Andy you lucky SOB Empty
PostSubject: Re: Andy you lucky SOB   Andy you lucky SOB Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 12:19 pm

I have no idea why but optimus and another kid just deleted thier accounts. Now I am going to be the leader of the alliance and you can be the first member to join.
I will sit your account but i don't think I will get much upgraded, the beginning of the server is the slowest upgrading part of the game since resources are extremely low.
Back to top Go down
Signal
Lance Corpral
Lance Corpral
Signal

Andy you lucky SOB Empty
PostSubject: Re: Andy you lucky SOB   Andy you lucky SOB Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 3:08 pm

Ok thanks alot, I havn't been on the past 24 hours because I got grounded, and I'm leaving tomorrow, so I should have adequate resources for you to use.
Back to top Go down
Keith3618
General
General
Keith3618

Andy you lucky SOB Empty
PostSubject: Re: Andy you lucky SOB   Andy you lucky SOB Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 2:28 pm

EMOandy wrote:
I have no idea why but optimus and another kid just deleted thier accounts. Now I am going to be the leader of the alliance and you can be the first member to join.
I will sit your account but i don't think I will get much upgraded, the beginning of the server is the slowest upgrading part of the game since resources are extremely low.

wat is this
Back to top Go down
https://1stinfdiv.forumotion.com
EMOandy
Private
Private
EMOandy

Andy you lucky SOB Empty
PostSubject: Re: Andy you lucky SOB   Andy you lucky SOB Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 6:27 pm

Its an online game called travian. Yoou build a village and make an army. Its hard at the beginning but once you get used to the game its fun.
Back to top Go down
EMOandy
Private
Private
EMOandy

Andy you lucky SOB Empty
PostSubject: Re: Andy you lucky SOB   Andy you lucky SOB Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 8:54 pm

Son of a Beaotch!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry signal, while you were gone I saw you were getting attacked on travian so I sent a few resources to my village to upgrade the embassy. It was a little over your 1 hour production so the multihunters noticed and banned us. I'm not sure for how long. If you get this message try to talk to me on travian or reply on here.
Back to top Go down
Signal
Lance Corpral
Lance Corpral
Signal

Andy you lucky SOB Empty
PostSubject: Re: Andy you lucky SOB   Andy you lucky SOB Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 2:52 pm

I'm going to copy paste what I told the multihunters.

Try to make it really nice, and MAKE SURE TO TELL THE TRUTH
Back to top Go down
Signal
Lance Corpral
Lance Corpral
Signal

Andy you lucky SOB Empty
PostSubject: Re: Andy you lucky SOB   Andy you lucky SOB Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 2:53 pm

Hi, I am just reporting that I was banned because of my sitter sending resources to his own village to protect my resources.

This past week I was away at Lake of the Woods in Kenora, Ontario, and my village was being attacked. My friend who was sitting me was sending the resources to his village to protect them. I did not approve of his actions and he was not able to ask me because I had no way of getting online.

Sorry about the Mishap.

If you need the name of him, or any other details, please message me back.
Back to top Go down
Signal
Lance Corpral
Lance Corpral
Signal

Andy you lucky SOB Empty
PostSubject: Re: Andy you lucky SOB   Andy you lucky SOB Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 2:58 pm

I got unbanned. They emptied my warehouse and lowered my buildings by 10% as punishment
Back to top Go down
Keith3618
General
General
Keith3618

Andy you lucky SOB Empty
PostSubject: Re: Andy you lucky SOB   Andy you lucky SOB Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 9:11 pm

ugly
Back to top Go down
https://1stinfdiv.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Andy you lucky SOB Empty
PostSubject: Re: Andy you lucky SOB   Andy you lucky SOB Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Andy you lucky SOB
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
501st Airborne Regiment :: Off Topic :: Off Topic-
Jump to: